What Information We Collect
(a) Information You Provide to Us
The type of information you provide to us depends on the nature of your interaction with the Site and our Services.
FROM USERS OF OUR SERVICE
We may ask users of our Service to provide us with certain basic information, including
(i) First and Last Name,
(ii) Email Address,
(iii) Home Or Business Address,
(iv) Telephone Number or Mobile Number,
(vi) Cultural or social identifiers,
(vii) Date of birth,
(ix) Religious or cultural holidays celebrated,
(x) Online identifiers (account name/password)
(xi) Payment data, credit card, debit card,
(xii) Bank information
(xiii) Web analytics other information that could reasonably be used to identify you personally or identify your household (hereinafter, “Personal Information
(xiv) Demographic information, such as your country, state, or county of residence or business operation (“Demographic Information
In addition to the basic information above, we may require the following additional information only if you ask us to perform certain Services which require the collection of data to fulfill the requested task:
i. Social Security number,
ii. Driver’s license,
iii. Passport number,
iv. Employment data,
v. Academic information such as schools attended, dates of attendance, degree and
vi. Other data relevant to the particular task
When you apply to become a co-pilot, we may ask you to provide the following information:
i. Your First and Last Name,
ii. Email Address,
iii. Home Or Business Address,
iv. Telephone number or mobile number,
v. Employment History,
vi. Social Security Number and
vii. References as necessary to consider your application for open co-pilot positions.
In all instances, your decision to provide us with information is voluntary, but if you choose not to provide any requested information, you may not be able to take advantage of all of the Site’s features or our Services or obtain placement as a co-pilot. FOR GENERAL VISITORS TO THE SITE
In addition to information that you choose to submit to us, we and/or our service providers may automatically collect and/or store certain information when you visit or interact with the Site (“Usage Information
”). This Usage Information may be stored and/or accessed from your personal computer, laptop, tablet, mobile phone or other device (a “Device
”) whenever you visit or interact with our Site. Usage Information may include:
• Your IP address, IDFA, Android/Google Advertising ID, IMEI, or another unique identifier.
• Your Device functionality (including browser, browser language, operating system, hardware, mobile network information).
• Referring and exit web pages and URLs;
• The areas within our Site that you visit and your activities there, including remembering you and your preferences;• Your Device location or other geolocation information, including the zip code, state or country from which you accessed the Services;
• Your Device characteristics; and
• Certain other Device data, including the time of day you visit our Site. (b) Information from Cookies and other Tracking Technologies
We may use various methods and technologies to store or collect Usage Information (“Tracking Technologies
”). Tracking Technologies may set, change, alter or modify settings or configurations on your Device. A few of the Tracking Technologies used on the Site), include, but are not limited to, the following (as well as future-developed tracking technology or methods that are not listed here):
· Web Beacons
. A Web Beacon is a small tag (which may be invisible to you) that may be placed on our Site’s pages and messages. We may use web beacons for tracking purposes.
· Embedded Scripts
. An embedded script is programming code that is designed to collect information about your interactions with the Site, such as the links you click on.
· ETag, or entity tag
. An Etag or entity tag is a feature of the cache in browsers. It is an opaque identifier assigned by a web server to a specific version of a resource found at a URL.
· Browser Fingerprinting
. Collection and analysis of information from your Device, such as, without limitation, your operating system, plug-ins, system fonts and other data, for purposes of identification.
· Recognition Technologies
. Technologies, including application of statistical probability to data sets, which attempt to recognize or make assumptions about users and devices (e.g.
, that a user of multiple devices is the same user).
We may use Tracking Technologies for a variety of purposes, including:
· To allow you to use and access the Site, including for the prevention of fraudulent activity and improved security functionality;
· To assess the performance of the Site, including as part of our analytic practices or otherwise to improve the content, products or services offered through the Site;
· To offer you enhanced functionality when accessing the Site, including identifying you when you sign into our Site or keeping track of your specified preferences or to track your online activities over time and across third-party sites; and· To deliver content relevant to your interests on our Site and third‑party sites based on how you interact with our content.
To learn more about how to opt out of Google’s use of the Google analytics cookies, visit here
We use Google’s Calendar API for scheduling (creating/updating/deleting events on your behalf) as well as suggesting relevant tasks based on previous calendar events. Use of the Google Calendar API will adhere to the Google API Services User Data Policy
including the Limited Use requirements. ( c ) Information We Collect When You Interact with Third-Party Sites
In addition, we may collect information about you from other sources, including consumer credit reporting agencies and social media networks. We may also obtain information about you from marketers and market research firms. We may combine the information we collect from third parties with information that we have collected from you or through your use of the Services. (e) Location data
We may obtain information about your location to provide customized Services, content, and other information that may be of interest to you. If you no longer wish for us or our service providers to collect and use location information, you may disable the location features on your Device. Consult your Device manufacturer settings for instructions. Please note that if you disable such features, your ability to access certain features, Services, content or products may be limited or disabled.