On desktop and/or the Duckbill web app:
- Click or tap “New Task”
- Enter the task (include additional information if relevant) and then submit with “Send to Copilot”
You also have the ability to guide how copilots address your task with preset options:
- Raise questions that come up - We'll raise any critical Qs to ensure we share options that resonate. You can always ask for alternatives & we won’t bill your card without approval.
- Start with some options - If questions arise, we'll make basic assumptions to share some options. You can always ask for alternatives & we won’t bill your card without approval.
- Go ahead and complete the task - Based on your initial inputs, you authorize Duckbill to complete the task with any associated charges billed to your card.
- Fwd a task related email OR email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Duckbill will turn the email into a task! All progress is managed in the Duckbill platform
- Text Duckbill any task on the fly!
- Duckbill will turn the text into a task! All progress is managed in the Duckbill platform
For all tasks regardless of submission method, Duckbill copilots will always get back to you as soon as possible, and always by the next business day. Everything is designed to enable to easy and effortless task submission however members are most convenience in the moment.